Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thing #2 - Lifelong Learning

It took me awhile to get past the cookies issues and get this blog up and running, but now that I've done it, I'm excited to get started. Maybe that was my first challenge (notice I didn't say problem) as explained in #3 of the 7-1/2 habits of lifelong learners. The guidelines are simple and practical. The easiest of those for me is probably #1 - determining my goals. I have lots of them, especially regarding technology. The hardest? Viewing my problems as challenges instead of problems. I become frustrated easily and tend to give up and ask for help instead of trying to figure it out myself. Technology is changing and expanding so fast it's hard to keep up. Hopefully after these 23 Things I will feel much more confident.

1 comment:

  1. I"ve just become a blogger myself. I'm not sure about blogging, but I think I'd rather blog than tweet.

    ReplyDelete