Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing # 10, part 2



This fun tool let's you combine text, symbols and photos. It took me a long time to figure out how to get it to show up on my blog (cutting and pasting the HTML code did not work). But finally I saw the button that said Quick Post, and Blogger was one of the choices. It was easy after that.

After looking at all the image creators in this Thing, I would have a hard time choosing a favorite. I like them all, and there are many ways they could be used in my library. As a UIL Literary Criticism sponsor, I am looking forward to creating motivators for my students. This would also be a great way to promote books and reading, or to set up screen savers to attract attention to the library.
We have a teacher at my school who is crazy about happy faces. I can't even imagine what all she could do with Happy Face Generator! Kay, are you listening?

1 comment:

  1. I finally got to see your confetti and Go Indians. This is cool. I didn't do one of those. I'm about to try the bookshelf addon that you have on your blog.

    ReplyDelete